Stacy and I made sugar cookies and the boys helped decorate a few of them. We had to be creative because I only brought one pumpkin cookie cutter. We came up with some funny things and the boys had fun. We delivered some to Julie and Eli. The whole time we were there Ryan and Matt were having fun wrestling on the floor. It's funny cause they will fight like brothers but then the next second they will be laughing and playing. They love being with each other every chance they get.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Sugar cookies
Stacy and I made sugar cookies and the boys helped decorate a few of them. We had to be creative because I only brought one pumpkin cookie cutter. We came up with some funny things and the boys had fun. We delivered some to Julie and Eli. The whole time we were there Ryan and Matt were having fun wrestling on the floor. It's funny cause they will fight like brothers but then the next second they will be laughing and playing. They love being with each other every chance they get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment