The Tuesday after Christmas Ryan and I woke up early to catch a 6 o'clock flight home to MO. Ryan did good but the end of the second flight I think his ears were hurting and he started crying and screaming. He was so happy to see Grammy, Stacy, and Issak when they came to pick us up at the airport. We had lots of fun. It was nice and warm most of the days. It was nice to see everyone again.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
The Tuesday after Christmas Ryan and I woke up early to catch a 6 o'clock flight home to MO. Ryan did good but the end of the second flight I think his ears were hurting and he started crying and screaming. He was so happy to see Grammy, Stacy, and Issak when they came to pick us up at the airport. We had lots of fun. It was nice and warm most of the days. It was nice to see everyone again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment