This weekend some of us spent the night at the lake house and then spent the day at the lake. I need to be better at taking pics but here are a couple I took while I had a second when Ryan was sleeping. We always love going to the lake. We went Tues. with Mike, Joe, Neal, Laura, and Rick and then Saturday the whole Hart family was there except for Grandad and Grandma. It was a lot of fun.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Day at the lake
This weekend some of us spent the night at the lake house and then spent the day at the lake. I need to be better at taking pics but here are a couple I took while I had a second when Ryan was sleeping. We always love going to the lake. We went Tues. with Mike, Joe, Neal, Laura, and Rick and then Saturday the whole Hart family was there except for Grandad and Grandma. It was a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment