with the guys on a team. I think this is their sixth year to play together. At this particular game all three of the boys were playing in the dirt. Ryan is always nice and dirty by the time it's time to go home after the two games. Between talking with the girls and watching Ryan I don't see much of Nate's game.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Game Time!
This year Nate and I are playing on a coed softball team and Nate is playing
with the guys on a team. I think this is their sixth year to play together. At this particular game all three of the boys were playing in the dirt. Ryan is always nice and dirty by the time it's time to go home after the two games. Between talking with the girls and watching Ryan I don't see much of Nate's game.
with the guys on a team. I think this is their sixth year to play together. At this particular game all three of the boys were playing in the dirt. Ryan is always nice and dirty by the time it's time to go home after the two games. Between talking with the girls and watching Ryan I don't see much of Nate's game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment